N.G.O & Social Service
- Demonstrates integrity by modelling the UN’s values and ethical standards
- Promotes the vision, mission, and strategic goals of organization
- Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability
- Treats all people fairly without favoritism
- Fulfils all obligations to gender sensitivity and zero tolerance for sexual harassment.
- Good understanding and knowledge of KP region; Excellent interpersonal communication skills; Ability to work under stress and to multi-task; Acting as a team player and facilitating teamwork; Excellent skills in report writing;
- Positive attitude to deliver development services in a professional manner; Self-development and initiative taker; Managing conflict;
- Work experience with international organizations and/or the UN is preferred.
1. Review of the KP-IFMIS and associated business processes
2. TNA in IFMIS of various stakeholders in Ex-Fata Finance Secretariat and NMDs
3. Asses hardware & network configurational requirements of Ex-Fata Finance Secretariat and NMDs
4. Support the installation of various hardware required for extension of IFMIS
5. Support the configuration of network for accessing the IFMIS from all NMDs
6. Impart trainings to relevant teams of Finance Secretariat and NMDs F&P/Treasuries
7. Key deliverable is the Activation of KP IFMIS at ex-FATA Finance Secretariat and Extension of it to the NMDs with necessary orientation/training to the core team members.