N.G.O & Social Service
- Demonstrates integrity by modeling the Organizational values and ethical standards
- Promotes the vision, mission, and strategic goals of organization
- Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability
- Treats all people fairly without favoritism
- Fulfills all obligations to gender sensitivity and zero tolerance for sexual harassment.
- Good understanding and knowledge of KP region;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills;
- Ability to work under stress and to multi-task;
- Acting as a team player and facilitating teamwork;
- Excellent skills in report writing;
- Positive attitude with a mindset to deliver development services in a professional manner;
- Self-development and initiative taker;
- Managing conflict;
- Work experience with international organizations and/or the United Nations is preferred.
a) Review the relevant literature on the subject area and study the departmental and sectoral data;
b) Carry out review of international development practices in the subject area relevant to MA and prepare proposals for short- and medium-term interventions in the sector;
c) Support development of innovative and problem driven solutions to address key developmental priorities in the AIP sector;
d) Participate and assist in development of the sectoral Planning Analytics Matrix and support planning cycle activities in the sector;
e) Assist in systems development for data collection, periodic reviews, analysis and contribute to evidence-based program development in the sector;
f) Review and update the cost estimates, assumptions and outputs of the proposed developmental interventions in the sector;
Note: All cost estimates to cite sources and calculation method.
g) Assist with and participate in the consultation process to incorporate resident and stakeholder views in the next generation AIP interventions and projects;